Beam Radiology is taking all necessary precautions to ensure that we can safely continue to provide medical imaging and interventional services.
Our clinics are open and we are here to help
Our practice is full of talented and committed healthcare professionals who are determined to continue to provide a full range of high quality medical imaging and intervention services at our clinics. To view our locations, please click the button below.
We have created a safe environment
We have implemented measures that are in line with both provincial health guidelines so that we are equipped to provide a safe environment for our patients and staff.
At our clinics
At our clinics you’ll notice that:
- Availability of hand sanitizer – we ask that you sanitize your hands upon entering the clinic.
- Regular (including during business hours) program of cleaning and disinfecting our clinics.
- We will provide you a mask (at your request) to wear during your appointment.
- We will ask you if you are feeling well, to ensure you have not tested positive for COVID-19.
All of these measures are put in place to create the safest environment for you and our staff.
If you have any questions regarding your appointment or our clinical operations during the COVID-19 pandemic, please contact us.
Those accompanying you to your appointment
Again, for the safety of you, our staff, and other patients, if you require a friend, family member or carer to accompany you to your appointment – we ask that you ensure no clinic visitor has tested positive for COVID-19. We do request your support with adherence to this guideline as per provincial regulations.
Other general reminders
We’re certain the broader community is well aware, but we’d like to take the opportunity to reinforce the importance of everyday preventive actions to help avoid the spread of respiratory viruses:
- wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and/or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing. Discard tissue immediately into a closed bin
- avoid close contact with people who are sick
- stay home when you are sick
- clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
As a reminder, for people who have COVID-19 symptoms (especially fever, shortness of breath, gastrointestinal concerns – or flu-like symptoms such as coughing, sore throat and fatigue) and have recently returned from overseas or have had contact with a known COVID-19 case, then please seek medical support, which may include contacting 811 or attaining a rapid test kit from your local pharmacy when appropriate.
We understand that this is a worrying time for everyone. We apologize for any inconvenience these necessary precautions cause and thank you for understanding as to why these measures are in effect.